Monday, December 31, 2012

Official Tomy Thomas and The Magic Railroad Behind the Scenes

         Tomy TAMTR Behind The Scenes Page

In the real Thomas and The Magic Railroad, you notice the film looks different from the regular Thomas and Friends series. I decided to do this with the movie and shoot it in a different look than my remakes.


Regular Remake
















Tomy Thomas and The Magic Railroad Remake 




Questions and Answers

What was your favorite part in your movie remake?
The part where James appears in front of Mr. Conductor after escaping from Diesel 10 because the scene looks almost like the real one.

Little scenes came be big things!
What was the hardest scene to remake?
The scene where Lady and Thomas are on the viaduct because it was so cold and freezing. I would have waited for a warmer day but the weather forecasted more rain and colder temperatures. 
How long did it take to remake the whole movie?
I started 12/20/12 and finished 12/30/12. Every day except on Sunday and Christmas day, I spent 3 – 4 hours filming and spent 3 – 4 hours editing. So it took a total of 31.5 hours to make the whole movie.
What are going to do after Tomy Thomas and the Magic Railroad?
Make a couple of remakes till I get all the Narrow Gauge engines which wouldn’t be an easy task or cheap task.
Why don’t you do any request we submit to you by channel comment, video comment, or messages?
        I do eventually if I know I can do it or if I really want to do it. Also, if I never planned on doing the remake I wouldn’t do it.
Why are the engines turn around during the night scene when Diesel 10 destroys Tidmouth Sheds?
         It is my way of saying the engines are sleeping since I can't close their             
         eyes for them. 



Original Movie Poster


  

Editing Software: Cyber-link Powerdirector 11 Ultra





              The Making of the Viaduct 

The viaduct went as far deep as you see in the movie due to my city laws otherwise it would have been really deep.

This wooden board will be transformed into a stone like bridge.

Spray Paint that color is a Stone Look



















The ditch that served as the river and Viaduct. I dug the hole myself and the wood stakes are for support.



  
The Making of Pinchy

Pinchy is so big because a bigger Pinchy looks more threaten and intimidating.


I started off with a small stick and made a claw out of construction paper for pinchy.  



After Spray Paint and not so neat taping.
  

Interesting Fact about Splatter


      This Trackmaster Train was bought from jjschepis3 via eBay.


Scenes from Tomy Thomas and the Magic Railroad





My phone was the source of light for the night scene over Knapford Station.



My work space is on the right of the picture. The mattress was used so I can closer to the bridge with out being in the water and because the ground is very cold. (12/22/12)






All My Trackmaster/Tomy Thomas




The Shed that fell over Diesel 10 because of Pinchy