Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Sodor Races Information Center

Sodor Race Brackets
For Complete Updated Brackets
Go Here: http://percyengine619.blogspot.com/2013/07/updated-sodor-race-brackets.html





I decided to make something else to upload along with Tomy Accidents & Tomy Remakes because I want to make more than just Tomy Remakes.

It called Tomy Sodor Races!

What is the Tomy Sodor Races?

A race series between 32 engines to see who is the fastest engine on the Island of Sodor. 32 engines is the maximum number of engines I could have to do this race. The engines will all go through a design race track I made or maybe run through my set. There is trouble around the bend and each loser and winner contribute to fuel the series.

Who is in it and why?

I picked engines I already had and some engines I could get cheap like BoCo or Stepney. Engines like Hiro, Lady, or the Narrow Gauge couldn't make it because of money, time for this tournament, and the difficulty of incorporating them in the bracket. 

Will you still do Tomy Remakes?

OF COURSE!! Sometimes I upload a remake and sometimes I upload a race video.

How long will the tournament last?

I don't know. When it ends it ends.
Updated: Complete Brackets