Monday, May 27, 2013

Behind the Scenes: Toby and The Flood

A look at one of the hardest remakes I have EVER DONE!



Overview of the opening scenes. The river is a 40 gallon bucket.

At the beginning of filming, Toby actual fell in the hot bucket of water and short circuited his battery.  I replaced the battery with a new one and Toby was back to normal.

Percyengine619's aquarium (I was originally going to use some of the fish as a goof  in the scene where you see Toby talking to Percy. You can see the river going wild).

The Dam which is paper (It's disposable and not much to choose in my house).

The Dam is actually a Large USPS Priority Mail Box.

The Dam in a different view.

Different View (During the Dam's destruction I wanted to add a lot of other things to shows the destruction and power of water but to get a good camera angle, I had to hold the camera. Also, no one else was home to help me make this remake. I am a one man show).