Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Next Couple of Videos [Updated 6/8/14]

It's coming along!

The next couple of episodes planned for remaking. (Not Guaranteed) 


  • Gallant Old Engine
  • Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady
  • Bull dog
  • Passenger and Polish (2015)
  • Trucks! (2015)
  • Sleep Beauty (2015)
  • Home at Last (2015)
  • Duncan Gets Spooked
  • Rusty and the Boulder (2015)
  • Other remakes that will remain a mystery.

The Sodor Races Video
  • Tomy Sodor Races: Stepney vs James 
  • Tomy Sodor Races: Henry vs Oliver Later Round 
  • Tomy Sodor Races: Donald vs Diesel 
  • Tomy Sodor Races: Arry vs James/Stepney 
  • Tomy Sodor Races: Stanley vs Diesel 10 
  • The Story of Stepney 
I'm taking my time to make each video special and make quality work. Please stop asking when the video is coming out. Things happen and I can't see the future. 

Thank you to those who understand!

*With the Hero of the Rails remake coming along, I really don't have any time to make the Sodor Races. There are plenty of reason as to why I don't make them as much, but Hero of the Rails is the main reason. I've been planning for the movie since December which is also when The Sodor Races video started to decline


Reasons:
  • Music kept getting false copyrights (Main reason and it got annoy to fight these copyrights only to have people steal my music for their videos)
  • I felt the quality of the races were bad.
  • I wanted more time to think of better story-lines and background music.
  • The amount of people not getting The Sodor Races is a series that is scripted (For example, who wins in WWE, Naruto) There is a beginning and end that I already made and the matches are predetermine and set up for the story line.
  • Too many people have no clue what they watch in the races. (It's not hard, this isn't trying to understand poems or visual arts made by artists in 17th century. I drop enough hints that there are too many. If you pay attention and connect to the actual Thomas and Friends series,real life situations and experiences, and past races; it makes sense)


This Page will be updated ever few days and I may change a few dates and video release times!