Saturday, March 9, 2013

Reboot of Past Tomy Remakes


Rebooting My Old Tomy Thomas Remakes
I am remaking my own remakes because it is taking a while to get the narrow gauge engines and rolling stock for them. If you notice, I only have Rheneas and Skarloey so I still need Peter Sam, Rusty, Sir Handel, Duke, and Duncan.
Once I get all my narrow gauge engines and rolling stock I will start on their remakes so that means I may not even do all the remakes listed below.



Yes they will be also some new remakes I have never done like Tomy Percy’s Big Mistake.

 I chose these remakes to be redone based on:
1       .     Camera quality
2       .     Ways I could have done the accident scenes
3       .     Not done on the green mat. Ex: Tomy Pop goes the Diesel
4       .     They are all only 4:30 minutes long.
5       .     If I can improve it or not
6       .     Low Views

Here is the list:
·               No Joke for James
·               Thomas and Gordon
·               A Big Day for Thomas
·               Thomas and the Guard
·               The Flying Kipper
·               James in a mess
·               Percy, James and the fruitful day
·               Thomas Saves the Day
·              Haunted Henry