Saturday, April 13, 2013

Behind the Scenes of Tomy James & The Queen of Sodor

A look of the Making of a Percyengine619 Remake


I used a curtain rod for the pipe James broken with the Queen of Sodor. I had to pre-cut the rod so  James can break through it easily. 

The sludge that was in the pipe. It was a mixture of Prune Juice and Syrup to add thickness. 

The two cuts in the pipe.

The Pipe properly cut through after a hour of cutting. 

An above view of Percy in the first scenes of the remake.

The above view of the pipe James crashes into.


I actually want to not have Percy run past Gordon and Thomas in the scene he does in the real episode but I change my mind. 

Applesauce is used to make the algae affect on the Queen of Sodor.

The Queen of Sodor with leaves, grass, applesauce and a stick.


Remember to Subscribe!